Staying Calm Through Crisis
This year is an obvious test of "How To Stay Calm & Happy Through Crises".
Tom Bodett, Motel 6 spokesperson, once said: "In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."
Most of us have been thoroughly tested this year. Spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially and mentally. What lessons have you learned from it? Have you learned the art of "Being Still" and quieting your mind? Have you learned to appreciate your life more? Or has worry complicated your "zen" soul state of mind?
Bodett also stated: "They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for." Wise, true words. Bodett's philosophical talent is often underestimated and overlooked.
Here are some simple ways to stay calm and happy during crises. Channeled information from the Angelic Realm.
(1) Laugh more. Laughter releases positive endorphins and gives your brain a break.
(2) Breathe more. Conscious breathing from the depth of your diaphragm up to your mouth and nose. Take a deep breath at least once an hour. Breathing relaxes you.
(3) Stay in the Moment. Obsessing about the future creates mental & emotional anxiety. Replaying the past causes anger, sadness and regret. None of those feelings help you stay calm nor happy. Your power is in the Present Moment. Focus on now. Need help? Pick up Eckhart Tolle's book "The Power of Now".
(4) Love others. Giving and receiving love are the best ways to remove high anxiety. Living and breathing in a "love" state raises your vibration and attracts more high vibration, positive experiences to your life.
(5) Appreciation what you currently have. It will bring more of those things to you. Austerity-Poverty consciousness creates more poverty. Wealth consciousness creates more wealth. Whether wealth or poverty involves money, people (good relationships), love, joy, resources, balance, peace, happiness. Appreciate what you have. Appreciation is a heart, soul & mind process.
(6) Do things that make you smile. The more you smile, the more balanced you'll feel.
(7) Stay social. Talk and be with your family, friends, neighbors, colleagues. We're social beings. Constant isolation separates you from your soul and heart.
(8) Exercise and get outdoors.
Hope this helps you stay calm through any crisis!
Namaste - Robin
The Sedona Spirit Psychic